PB Liquid 8-3-1 is a liquid mixture based on vegetable proteins and amino-complexes (not sugar beet). In addition to the product-specific NPK values of 8% nitrogen, 3% phosphorus and 1% potassium, this liquid organic fertilizer also contains a large amount of trace and micro elements, organic matter and sugars.
Liquid vegetable organic fertilizer (NPK ratio 8-3-1)
PB Liquid 8-3-1 contains a large amount of natural sugars derived from vegetable ingredients. The product has an effective period of about 3 weeks because it contains both fast and slowly released nitrogen elements.
Benefits of PB Liquid 8-3-1:
- Ensures a healthy soil life;
- Provides a compact root system;
- Gives plants nutrition during the entire cultivation;
- Is a natural product without preservatives;
- Allowed in organic agriculture and horticulture (FiBL, Control Union, USDA);
- Suitable as a leaf or soil application in arable farming and arboriculture;
- Applicable by drip irrigation for (glass) horticulture;
- Provides a high resistance to stress.
- Akkerbouw als bladvoeding: 5-10 liter per hectare, tweewekelijks;
- Glastuinbouw: 10-15 liter per hectare, wekelijks;
- Tuinbouw: 25-50 liter per hectare, tweewekelijks;
- Boomteelt: 10-50 liter per hectare, driewekelijks.
Delivery and storage of PB Liquid 8-3-1:
- PB Liquid 8-3-1 is available in IBCs;
- Keep PB Liquid 8-3-1 out of the reach of children and do not expose it to direct sunlight;
- Analyses may vary slightly because organic materials are used;
- Store PB Liquid 8-3-1 dry and frost-free.
Take a look at our other PB Liquids: PB Liquid 4-2-8, PB Liquid 5-2-5 and PB Liquid 7-2-3.