BIO Calcigan +S is a well-spreadable granulate of calcium carbonate, pure plaster and sulfur. BIO Calcigran +S is approved in organic farming and is packed in big bags of 600 kilos.
Granulate of calcium carbonate, pure plaster and sulfur
BIO Calcigan +S is easy to use with existing fertilizer spreaders as it is a hard granule The granule is made from finely ground, very pure plaster and calcium carbonate. It can be used as stand-alone fertilizer or mixed with other fertilizers. BIO Calcigran +S can be used regularly in small quantities, to replace the sulfur and the calcium that are removed during harvest time.
Why use BIO Calcigan +S?
- BIO Calcigan +S is a good source of sulfur and calcium, which are essential elements for plant growth.
- BIO Calcigran +S is approved by FibL/Skal for organic farming.
- BIO Calcigan +S allows you to place the product accurately.
- BIO Calcigan +S is easy to use with your own fertilizer spreader and allows a more flexible use.
- BIO Calcigan +S is effective in precision farming and spot treatment.
Benefits of sulfur and calcium carbonate (BIO Calcigan +S)
- Improved resistance to some plant diseases;
- Improved absorption of nutrients in plants;
- Reduced pH in sodium-containing soils;
- Stabilized organic matter;
- Source of sulfur for plant nutrition;
- Better quality and shelf life of produced fruits;
- Improved soil structure in sodium-containing soils;
- Excess magnesium can be balanced;
- Improves the calcium-sulfur nutrition of agricultural crops;
- Improves the soil structure;
- Decreases the sodium content in sodium-containing soils;
- Makes excess magnesium non-toxic;
- Improves the efficiency of water use;
- Improves fruit quality.
- Delivery in big bags of 600 kg and available per full load;
- Sales based on price per ton;
- Delivery takes place according to the general terms and conditions of Dacam.